Canada is well known of its hospitality and beautiful places. Lot of people are moving to Canada for job hunt and immigration. Many Pakistanis are living a satisfactory life in Canada. So, Pakistanis are encouraged to apply on the below job. Keeping in view the current pandemic and joblessness in the world, we are writing this job article for your help.
This Company named Niagara Kanko Tours Inc.is looking for one permanent full- time Travel Clerk Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
More details about jobs are given below.
Employment Location(s): 5719 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3X6
Employment Group: Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours
Job Details and Salary Package:
The details of job title and salary packages are as under:
Wage Rate: $22.40 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Travel Clerk Supervisor will be required to perform the below tasks on duty:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work of tour operators;
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with our partner travel agencies;
- Requisition materials and supplies;
- Hire and train tour operators in job duties, safety procedures, company policies;
- Resolve work-related problems, and report issues to management if necessary;
- Perform the duties of tour operators if necessary
– Ability to communicate in English orally and in writing is required
– College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from 1 year to 2 years in a related field is required
– 2 years to less than 3 years of previous work experience in a related field is required
– Ability to communicate in Japanese orally and in writing is an asset
Ability to Supervise: 3 to 4 people
Major Work Area: Tourism/travel services
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply for this job on the below email address:
Kindly note that we collect jobs from different sources and show them on our website. We are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility about any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website. Good luck!
BE AWARE OF SCAMS. Thank you